First things first, go get this free download and send it to the people you know and love who are dealing with cancer.
Then go read my Cancer Manifesto. Trust me.
- 6 Good Things about a Cancerous Life Overseas, A Life Overseas
- When I Was a Health Risk to Society, Christianity Today
- Unclean, but Called Clean, (in)Courage
- What is Ethanol Ablation for Thyroid Cancer?
- Cancer Super Powers
- A Cancerous Disruption and Next Steps
- Gifts for the Cancer Patient and Caregivers
- 10 Cancer Thanksgivings and Some Grief
- My Thyroid Cancer, Emotions and the Photo
- Ode to Good Cancer
- How to Find Thyroid Cancer
- Cancer Candy
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way, by Lysa Terkeurst
- Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change, by Pema Chodron
- The Empathy Exams, by Leslie Jamison
- Illness as Metaphor, by Susan Sontag
- Pandemic: Tracking Contagions from Cholera to Ebola and Beyond, by Sonia Shah
- No More Faking Fine, by Esther Fleece
- On Immunity, by Eula Biss