Not blogging so much. I’ve moved almost all my writing and work to Do Good Better and to Stories from the Horn. Do Good Better is an engaging conversation, interactive and full of links to important stories in the world of humanitarian, mission, and development work. Stories from the Horn is my personal newsletter in which you’ll find exclusive essays and links to news from the Horn of Africa.
Here’s what we’ve covered in the past two weeks at Do Good Better.
- Justice, Race, George Floyd, and Cross Cultural Service: Why missionaries, humanitarians, and anyone working cross culturally needs to care about racial justice
- The Missionary Podcast Episode 2: who is telling the stories?: Listen and learn. Repeat.
- Coronavirus and Cancelled Travel, Vacations, and Short Term Mission Trips: Is it possible cancelled short term mission trips is a good thing? Is it a disaster?
- The Missionary Podcast: not just for missionaries: Saint or predator? Are there only two options?
- Holy Pandemic Days. Passover, Easter, and Ramadan: What Can We Learn from Other Religions’ Responses to the Coronavirus During Holiday Celebrations?
And every Friday we have a beautiful thread of good things happening all over the world. From big things to simple things, all are worth celebrating and all are helping us find joy in a troubled world.