I live in an in-between space, as a Christian in a Muslim country. I love learning from my local community about prayer, fasting, their religious history, their faith traditions and stories. It has both challenged and helped me.
- A Muslim, a Christian, and a Baby Named God, in Longform and the Norton Reader Anthology
- Mommy, Why Do Muslims Do a Dance When They Pray?, in Brain Child
- Are You Afraid of Muslims?, She Loves Magazine
- Christian and Islamic Extremism and Compassion
- Ramadan and Fasting, Books
- Five Things This Christian Learned From Islam: Community
- Five Things This Christian Learned from Islam: Humility
- Five Things This Christian Learned from Islam: Respect
- 5 Things This Christian Learned From Islam, Part 5: History
- 5 Things This Christian Learned from Islam: Consistency
- How Islam Prepared Me For Lent
- What Would Jesus Do? Be Our Peace.
- What Would Moses Do? Be Still.
- What Would Muhammad (PBUH) Do? Be Compassionate.
- Holy Envy: Finding God in the Faith of Others, by Barbara Brown Taylor
- Girl Meets God, by Lauren Winner
- Love Thy Neighbor: A Muslim Doctor’s Struggle for Home in Rural America, by Ayaz Virji
- Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes, by Kenneth Baily
- Shared Stories, Rival Tellings
- Sacred Ground: Pluralism, Prejudice, and the Promise of America, by Eboo Patel